[Sticky] AdamV3D's Modified V-Core Files
These files make assembly of the RatRig V-Core 3 quite a bit easier and improvements for printing your printed parts with ABS as well. Avoid using the drill bit hole cleaning method with Adam's changes to increase hole size.
General Change Goals
- improve printability especially for ABS.
- printed parts to require no treatment after printing.
- screw insertion to never require force
- Low layer chamfers changed from 45degrees to 63degrees.
- Screw Hole diameter increased to be 0.5mm larger than Metric size.
- Overhanging hole layer manipulation.
You can see more about my changes and mods to the V-Core 3 on youtube: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWL37f39O8e8akqQdy8Pjt2n6UtyTdXjF
Business IT Solutions - https://bizhostnc.com
Plastic Process Engineering